The Keep It Blue design was originally created for The Surfrider Foundation "Paddle for Clean Water," event in Ocean Beach, Ca (2009). Now, for the first time, this hand drawn design has been brought to life to decorate your wall. Perfect for the office, home, or as gift for any ocean lover.
Note : This item usually takes 8 - 10 business days to ship.
Artwork does not come framed.
Each print may vary slightly to above picture depending on sizing
- 5 mm - thick but lightweight and durable foam board
- Smooth matte finish
- Foam board is white / print color is a warm gray brown (Pantone 408 c)
- Vivid, full-color fade resistant UV printing
- Foam board comes complete with reverse information sticker, including artwork name, date, and signature of artist
- The Keep It Blue Artwork was created and drawn by our founder Joshua Ashworth
- Artwork can stand / lean on a ledge or wall, or hung in its original foam state with removable hooks (not provided)
- This artwork can also be framed with/without mat depending on frame depth (frame not provided)
If you have questions in regards to this or other prints please contact