94% Rayon / 1% Polyester / 5% Spandex
Yarn Dyed Brushed French Terry Fleece (10 oz.)
This French Terry Fleece is manufactured in Los Angeles. The most intriguing fact about this fabric (at least to us) is how soft it is. Super soft and lightweight, the Rowley fabric features a heather gray body and arms, with a contrasting (darker gray) 1 x 1 ribbing at the neck, hem, and cuffs. A truly classic unit, give it a try you won't be disappointed!
- Cut & Sewn in Orange County CA from some of the softest French Terry Fleece fabric we have come across.
- The Rowley is unbelievably soft & comfortable
- Featuring a raglan construction.
- Damask labeling at inset neck.
- Damask labeling at left side seam.
SIZE, FIT, & CARE
- Classic Fit, that fits true to size.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, or hang dry. Cool iron if needed.