70% Cotton / 30% Polyester
Yarn Dyed French Terry Three End Brushed Fleece (18 oz.)
This French Terry Fleece is knitted locally in Los Angeles. This is an ordinary fabric that we have made into extraordinary. A basic Terry Loop Fleece that we have reversed so that the creme colored Terry side of the fabric is face up. The inside of the Current is a contrasting heather gray. Slightly contrasting creme 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, hem, and cuffs. A super classy & classic sweater, plain and simple.
- Cut & Sewn in Orange County CA from some of the coolest fabric .
- Featuring super soft, comfortable, heavier weight French Terry Three End Fleece.
- Damask labeling at inset neck.
- Damask labeling at left side seam.
- Clean and classic (we let the fabric speak for itself)
SIZE, FIT, & CARE
- Classic Fit, that fits true to size.
- Order in your regular size.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, or hang dry. Cool iron if needed.